LEADERSHIPEmployees leave managers not companies. Let's fix that.
- Address the people side of management: interviewing, hiring, developing, retaining, and disciplining.
- Address the production side of management: getting a day’s work done with limited resources and tight budgets
- Identify, develop, or recruit great managers rather than promote great workers to be mediocre managers.
- Reduce turnover and free up your time to lead by placing the right people in management.
Leadership is about People and involves communications, emotions, attitudes, energy and drive. Solving people challenges is complex and does not lend itself to generic solutions. Strategic Talent Management identifies and solves the toughest people challenges scientifically, accurately and permanently.
Answer the following statements with yes, no, or I don’t know:
- 80% of our employees are excellent performers.
- We are happy with our turnover rate.
- Our pay and benefits are competitive.
- Each employee knows exactly what we expect of them.
- Managers have weekly meetings with each of their employees.
If you answered no or I don’t know to 2 or more questions, we can help.
Speak with someone at Strategic Talent Management
Learn how we can enable you to meet your leadership development goals.