VP, Account Services
Salary Range: $85,000-$90,000
Our client, Creating Results, a growing full-service strategic marketing and sales agency in Woodbridge, VA, is currently seeking a Vice President of Account Services. Creating Results works with clients who serve mature consumers, with focus in senior living and 55+ real estate. This is an exciting and dynamic position for anyone interested in achieving personal and team goals while helping grow clients’ businesses (and their own) as part of a collaborative and experienced team of marketing professionals. The VP, Account Services is strategic-minded, customer service-focused and detail-oriented. In addition to excelling in organization, the successful candidate will have an innate ability to anticipate the needs of a client, flawlessly oversee the execution team, and deliver above and beyond without putting timelines or budgets in jeopardy.
As VP, Account Services you will:
- Oversee the Account Services team, providing managerial oversight as well as strategic support on assigned accounts.
- Establish clear standards and expectations and maintain a high level of performance by the account/execution teams and other agency personnel.
- Develop Account Services team members along professional growth paths and coach them to lead their own portfolio of accounts.
- Contribute to internal marketing of the agency, including partnering on the development and execution of the marketing plan.
- Independently act as primary strategic contact for assigned accounts.
- Oversee overall account and plan strategy, account direction and account growth.
- Plan, develop, and defend budget recommendations, work goals, measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide both quality and profitable service to clients.
- Oversee and approve account invoicing, develop pricing and proposals for new initiatives, and pitch new business, pulling in relevant internal and strategic partners as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism, marketing, or related area of study
- 10+ years of experience in marketing with demonstrated expertise with integrated marketing and promotional copy/content
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to give and take direction well
If you’re interested, please submit a cover letter and résumé.
Creating Results isn’t just a name. It’s what they do…every day. They’re innovators. They’re problems solvers. They have a passion for senior housing sales and marketing and have a vision to empower people ages 50+ to enjoy purposeful lives of freedom, opportunity, and dignity. They’re big enough to offer end-to-end services, small enough to care.