Senior Account Executive
Salary Range: $75K – $85K
Our client, Esparza Digital + Advertising, an agency in Albuquerque, New Mexico, seeks an experienced Senior Account Executive. The Senior Account Executive is a key member of the Esparza team and works closely with clients, strategists, and interactive and creative teams to develop, execute, and manage cross-channel digital and brand marketing campaigns. The right person for this position is comfortable juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and is focused on delivering results beyond the client’s expectations. Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading.
As Senior Account Executive you will:
- Create and manage project plans and schedules with tight deadlines using Gantt charts, project management software, and other project tools.
- Manage multiple, simultaneous project schedules working under direction of cross-functional team members and collaborating with various project teams.
- Create, develop, and execute new and innovative client marketing strategies and tactics while continuously re-evaluating approaches in order to identify opportunities to apply best practices.
- Create, track, and manage estimates and budgets.
- Write, edit, and proof content of a variety of projects, both print and digital.
- Ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions to marketing challenges
- Exceptional communication, organizational, email, and writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a dynamic team
- Demonstrated understanding of direct and digital marketing tactics, from strategy to creative, to implementation
- Ability to see the big picture and organize ideas in order to successfully direct client marketing initiatives that produce desired results
If you’re interested, please submit a cover letter and résumé.
Esparza Digital + Advertising is an award-winning full-service agency. For more than 20 years, they have been in the business of creating long-standing relationships with clients that are build on trust and working toward common goals. They are 15 people strong and proud of it. They are nimble and personal, and they punch above their weight class. They are a small-agency hand-holding service with big-agency jaw-dropping strategy and creative. They are passionate, empathetic, intelligent, and enthusiastic.