Senior Account Executive
Our client, Esparza, a marketing agency in Albuquerque, New Mexico, is looking for an organized, strategic, innovative, and ambitious Senior Account Executive. The ideal candidate will be a confident presenter, dedicated team player, and proactive leader. If you think you have what it takes and have experience in a strategic marketing role, please keep reading!
As Senior Account Executive you will:
- Develop and guide strategic direction for clients
- Lead and facilitate client brand development initiatives
- Lead the team to build marketing plans that exceed client goals
- Generate new ideas and sell clients on those ideas
- Cultivate client relationships
- Build internal camaraderie
- Drive projects forward from start to finish
- Develop scope of work documents and project timelines
- Present digital strategies to clients
- Analyze and report on digital performance metrics and campaign success
- Lead internal and client meetings with ease
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in an agency account services role
- Strong client management skills
- Experience in project management
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Strong analytical skills
- Aptitude for working independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to develop plans, procedures, and people
If you’re interested, please submit a cover letter and résumé.
At Esparza, innovative strategy and compelling creative is at the center of everything they do. It’s the beating heart of their business. They back it up with data-driven insights to communicate the client message. The job is to get people’s attention. As they like to say, Why run an ad, when you can make a scene? If you’re up for the challenge of making a scene and becoming a key part of the Esparza team, we want to hear from you.