Ouellet Construction, a family-owned company in Brunswick, Maine, seeks a detail-oriented Office Manager to supervise all office functions, serve as the front line for visitors and phone calls, and perform job costing, accounts payable, and contract administration. This is a great growth opportunity for someone who is a proactive office administrator with exceptional customer service and bookkeeping skills. We want to hear from you!
As Office Manager you will:
- Perform front desk reception duties.
- Supervise office activities such as office supplies inventory, maintenance of office equipment contracts and service, database management, and general administrative support.
- Manage accounts payable (A/P) and job costing.
- Provide contract administration: vehicle and project insurance, contracts and insurance certificates for subcontractors, etc.
- Act as backup for payroll processing including ACH deposits, 941 deposits, and state withholding deposits.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Bookkeeping experience required, full-service accounting a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Efficiency and resourcefulness
- Experience with Sage Accounting and ProCore construction management software is a plus
If you’re interested, please submit a cover letter and résumé.
Ouellet Construction was founded with the determination to deliver construction excellence regardless of the job challenges; a dedication that was later inherited by many in the Ouellet family. Albert Ouellet, the founder of Ouellet Construction and a mason by trade, mastered the art of efficiency among remote job sites and excelled even under the most inhospitable northern Maine conditions. Albert’s sons, Mike, Donald, and Dean have continued the passion for delivering quality construction services in Southern Maine. With great gratitude, they keep their humble heritage and strong family values at the forefront of their work and ensure that honesty, integrity, and care continue to reinforce everything they do.