Brunswick Business Center
The Brunswick Business Center in the heart of Brunswick, Maine seeks a flexible, functional, and supportive Office Administrator to manage the Center and provide support to its tenants. The successful candidate will be comfortable taking on a great deal of responsibility in managing the office, assisting tenants and their guests, and working independently as the face of the business center. The ideal would be for one full-time person, although there is some flexibility for a part-time job-sharing arrangement.
As Office Administrator you will:
- Provide reception, administration, marketing, and general operation support for the Center and its tenants, including the owner of the building and his businesses.
- Ensure smooth running including maintaining appropriate inventory of office supplies, scheduling meeting space, ensuring cleanliness of shared spaces, and facilitating maintenance of the building and its equipment.
- Set up new tenants with necessary materials and access.
- Maintain excellent relationships with vendors and knowledge of other service and product suppliers in the area.
- Facilitate marketing of the building.
- Maintain and develop systems for the efficient and effective operation of the building.
- Office management and administrative support experience
- Excellent computer skills in all Microsoft Office programs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to be assertive but diplomatic
- Strong customer service skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile to handle various issues and accommodate requests
- Ability to work independently and proactively manage the office and tenant demands
The Brunswick Business Center provides executive office facilities, on-demand conference and office space, and full reception and administrative support for up to 25 tenants. If you’re interested, please submit a cover letter and résumé.
Brunswick Business Center offers a wide range of office and conference space in downtown Brunswick, Maine. We provide the image you need at a price you control. As your needs change over time, we adapt and grow with you…let us work in your business while you work on your business:
- Full Time 24/7 private space
- Part Time occasional use for meetings and a quiet work area
- Virtual Office we answer your phone, take your mail and handle your walk-ins
- On Demand use of our 20 Person fully equipped Conference Room, small meeting rooms or office space…by the hour, by the day, or for a few months at a time