Base Design Group
Finance & Operations Manager
Our client, Base Design Group, a full-service structural engineering consulting firm based in Portland, ME, seeks a Finance & Operations Manager to support the daily operations of their growing firm. This provides administrative support to all areas of the firm’s daily operations including bookkeeping, financial analysis and reporting, policy development, project reporting, human resources, marketing, and overall office administration. The ideal candidate is someone who is meticulous, highly motivated, and able to work independently.
Does this sound like you? Get in touch!
As Finance & Operations Manager you will:
- Manage bookkeeping using Unanet AE ERP database software
- Perform financial analysis using accounting tools and key performance indicators.
- Prepare monthly financial reports and routine project reports.
- Manage client billing and vendor accounts receivable.
- Coordinate numerous projects and tasks concurrently.
- Maintain office supplies inventory.
- Highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects at a time
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- 4+ years of experience in full charge bookkeeping
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
If you’re interested, please submit a cover letter and résumé.
Base Design Group’s culture focuses on quality, client service, innovated designs, and an elevated level of professionalism. They seek out individuals who are motivated and growth oriented with strong attention to detail. Above all else, they look for individuals of great character who are excited to be an impactful and integral part of the team.