Salary Range: $85K – $100K
Our client, Ouellet Construction, a family-owned construction company in Brunswick, Maine, seeks a Finance Manager to support all financial operations of their growing firm. The Finance Manager provides support to all areas of the firm’s daily construction operations including bookkeeping, financial analysis and reporting, and project reporting. The ideal candidate is someone who is meticulous, highly motivated, and able to work independently. If this sounds like you, get in touch!
As Finance Manager you will:
- Manage bookkeeping using Sage Accounting software
- Perform financial analysis using accounting tools and key performance indicators.
- Prepare monthly financial reports and routine project reports.
- Manage accounts payable (A/P) and job costing.
- Provide contract administration: vehicle and project insurance, contracts and insurance certificates for subcontractors, etc.
- Manage payroll processing including ACH deposits, 941 deposits, and state withholding deposits.
- Experience with Sage Accounting software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
- Experience with ProCore construction management software
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- 4+ years of experience in full charge bookkeeping
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team
- Exceptional attention to detail
If you’re interested, please submit a cover letter and résumé.
Ouellet Construction was founded with the determination to deliver construction excellence regardless of the job challenges; a dedication that was later inherited by many in the Ouellet family. Albert Ouellet, the founder of Ouellet Construction and a mason by trade, mastered the art of efficiency among remote job sites and excelled even under the most inhospitable northern Maine conditions. Albert’s sons, Mike, Donald, and Dean have continued the passion for delivering quality construction services in Southern Maine. With great gratitude, they keep their humble heritage and strong family values at the forefront of their work and ensure that honesty, integrity, and care continue to reinforce everything they do.