Director of Operations
Our client, Watauga Group, an independent media agency, seeks an experienced Director of Operations to direct the development of the organization. The ultimate goal of the Director of Operations is to secure the functionality of the business to drive extensive and sustainable growth. You will be the agency’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of the business. As a key member of the senior leadership team, you will be expected to maintain control of diverse business operations in a professional and efficient manner. If you have excellent people skills, business acumen, and an exemplary work ethic, we’d like to talk with you.
As Director of Operations you will:
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of the senior leadership team.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Assist the accounts team with client relationships and the sales process.
- Direct short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support strategic business goals.
- Influence major purchases and capital expenditures, as well as decisions on the direction of the agency.
- BS/BA in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field; MBA is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in senior agency leadership
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Aptitude for decision-making and problem-solving
Interested? Please submit a cover letter and résumé.