Director of Client Services
Our client, McCullough Creative in Dubuque, Iowa, is seeking a Director of Client Services to serve in an executive leadership role at the agency and work closely with the company president on strategic planning while building and growing solid client relationships. Are you a people-person who is invested in developing employees and business relationships? If so, we want to hear from you!
As Director of Client Services you will:
- Work with clients to identify business goals, develop strategic marketing initiatives, and implement solutions.
- Play an active role in business development and marketing of the agency.
- Represent the agency to clients’ marketing and executive teams.
- Maintain and grow client relationships by upselling agency solutions that benefit the client.
- Manage collaborative teams to address both client and agency challenges.
- Clearly and concisely communicate complex ideas and creative vision in a confident and articulate manner.
- Provide proactive management of client accounts that consider each client’s planning cycles.
- Keep abreast of marketing trends and technologies and formulate strategies and programs for both clients and the agency.
- Manage, develop, and grow the account services team.
- Define, evolve, and refine agency offerings.
- Effective business development and relationship-building skills.
- 7-10 years agency experience with at least 5 years of progressive management experience
- Formal education in marketing, PR, communications, or a related field, as well as a demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Ability to understand and appreciate the creative process
- Understanding and passion for the ever-evolving digital landscape
- Excellent research skills and the ability to develop and communicate products and services in a creative an influential manner
- Ability to read a room and build rapport with everyone from executives to implementation teams
- Experience in the agriculture or manufacturing industries will be beneficial to success.
- Ambition, motivation, and ability to work independently
- Ability to work full-time on-site is preferred, but would consider a virtual arrangement for the right candidate
If you’re interested, please submit a cover letter and résumé.
To make an impact, you have to go big. At it since 1981, McCullough Creative’s philosophy of shooting for the moon has led to exploration and expertise in many areas. Their clients have big goals, and they deliver big solutions—even in uncharted territory. So, whether clients are looking for marketing services or displays and exhibits, commitment to creativity is what ensures everyone succeeds.