Director of Client Services
Salary Range: $100,000-$110,000
Our client, Sagent, is a marketing agency in Sacramento, California, that serves purpose-driven companies, public agencies, and nonprofits. They are currently seeking a Director of Client Services to oversee their account services team, provide exceptional customer service, and be the key liaison between the agency and their clients. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and implementing strategies that grow client relationships, drive revenue, and maximize client retention. Are you a strategic thinker, marketing visionary, and inspiring leader? Keep reading!
As Director of Client Services you will:
- Lead and develop a team of client services professionals to provide exceptional customer service, drive client satisfaction, and produce profitable results for clients and the agency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality solutions that meet clients’ needs and exceed their expectations.
- Monitor and report on client satisfaction, retention, and revenue metrics and use that data to inform decision and drive continuous improvement.
- Develop Account Services team members along professional growth paths and coach them to effectively manage their own portfolio of accounts.
- Contribute to internal marketing of the agency, including partnering on the development and execution of the marketing plan.
- Ability to communicate effectively, understand client needs and expectations, manage their feedback, and ensure their satisfaction
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability think both creatively and strategically
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- 8+ years of experience in marketing client services or account management
- 5+ years of experience managing people with a track record of success in developing high-performing teams
- Experience in serving public service programs or public agencies is a plus
If you’re interested, please submit a cover letter and résumé.
Sagent is award-winning for their healthy workplace and culture. They work very hard, but also have a lot of fun because they love what they do! They are a certified B Corp, which means they are required to meet stringent metrics for how they treat their team, their environmental footprint, and their social impact mission. Not only are they an equal opportunity employer (EOE), but they also believe diversity – in every way – creates a stronger, more creative team helping them to grow and thrive. In addition to a generous benefits package that exceeds most other small businesses, they offer a flexible work environment which means you can work from home or from their gorgeous, restored, National Historic Registry building in Sacramento that’s decked out in fun, mid-Century Modern style – or split your time between them. If this all strikes a chord with you, apply today!