Our client, a niche marketing agency in the Southeast with clients across the USA, is looking for a Digital Manager to lead the digital marketing program and provide the day-to-day account level analysis, strategy, implementation, and project management of lead generation online marketing campaigns. Online marketing primarily includes UX-driven website designs, SEO, paid search, and other SEM platforms. In addition, the Digital Manager will advise the agency on its own business digital strategy and product development to increase agency capabilities and revenue.
In this important mid-level leadership position, the Digital Manager is expected to provide the agency and its clients with digital services and products through effective delegation to other members of the digital team, project management, and quality assurance. The Digital Manager will also make contributions to the completion of client deliverables. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Digital Manager responsibilities include:
- Develop digital marketing solutions to drive lead acquisition.
- Drive and manage monthly SEO campaigns for 30+ clients all over the U.S.
- Drive and manage over $1 million in annual keyword spend for monthly paid search campaigns.
- Analyze key performance indicators and make adjustments based on insights to drive lead acquisition.
- Oversee and drive onsite and offsite content to improve SEO and CRO.
- Lead website audits and recommend tactics to meet specified goals.
- Develop, evaluate, and oversee the implementation of A/B testing.
- Develop and refine procedures for repeatable success.
- Assist in the development of new product offerings and new business opportunities.
- Create development plans and aid in advancement of digital team via daily oversight and training.
- Identify, apply, and share industry trends and insights that help to optimize campaign performance.
- At least four years of experience in digital marketing, particularly with lead generation in highly competitive industries
- Advertising agency experience strongly preferred
- Google Ads certification required
- Advanced WordPress experience required, Expression Engine experience a plus
- Extensive experience with digital advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, and Linkedin
- Deep familiarity with analytics and analysis of complex datasets
- In depth knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines
- Proven success as a manager and leader of high-performing remote work teams
If you’re interested, please submit a cover letter and résumé.