Salary Range: $105K – $110K
Our client, DMM, a premier document solutions provider in Scarborough, Maine, seeks an experienced Controller to join their leadership team. Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, the Controller leads the finance team as is responsible for internal financial controls ensuring compliance to safeguard the assets of the company. The right person for this position is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, possesses a team-centered approach to leadership, and thrives in a fast-paced, family-business environment. Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading.
As Controller you will:
- Manage month-end and year-end financial statement closings to ensure accurate and timely reporting to senior management.
- Manage the accounts receivable function including billing, cash receipts application, bank deposits, and collection of overdue accounts.
- Oversee the activities of accounts payable insuring internal control processes are followed, invoices are accurately posted, and timely payments to vendors.
- Manage the resolution of client billing issues in conjunction with the client services team.
- Analyze internal controls to ensure assets are adequately safeguarded and results are accurately reported.
- Work with the CFO to forecast income from operations, balance sheets, and cash flows.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a fast-paced finance department
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a supervisory role
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and organization
- Ability to have difficult conversations and lead with emotional intelligence
- Ability to set clear expectations and hold people accountable
If you’re interested, please submit a cover letter and résumé.
DMM was found in 1983 by T. J. Cloutier and is a second generation privately held Document Solutions Company. As a data-driven technology service provider with deep rooted expertise deploying business-critical communications, DMM specializes in transactional print and electronic delivery across multiple industries. Their advanced document processing and multi-channel delivery capabilities enable companies to create highly targeted communications that both engage clients and drive revenue.