Chief Client Services Officer
Our client, a digital marketing agency in Houston, TX, seeks an experienced Chief Client Services Officer to direct the account service team build strategic relationships with their clients that result in incremental growth as well as work hand and hand with senior leadership on new client acquisition. In this role you will be part of a fast-growing agency with the opportunity to build the infrastructure and be at the helm of creating those strategic relationships with clients. If you are a proactive leader with an entrepreneurial spirit and a focus on practical results, we want to hear from you!
As Chief Client Services Officer you will:
- Provide leadership, coaching, and mentoring to the account services teams.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth and implement processes to quantify the performance of the account services team and the satisfaction of agency clients.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop solutions that meet client needs.
- Work with the financial team to develop processes for client billing, forecasting, and A/R.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Assist the accounts team with client relationships and the sales process.
- BS/BA in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field; MBA is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in senior marketing agency leadership
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you’re interested, please submit a cover letter and résumé.
In the wellness arena, this agency is unlike anything you’ve ever met, or ever worked for. They are truly a unicorn agency that brings together the most cutting-edge technology with the unbeatable creative chops from some of the leading agencies in the world from Digitas to Macann to Ogilvy. They strategize, create, innovate, and drive results from… The White Space. The place in people’s lives where noise is turned down and attention is turned up. This is a place where honesty and transparency are the business compass, because it’s the only way to do business.
That means, The White Space is a bright place for bold, proactive ideas—perfect for creating long-lasting relationships.
So, if you are tired of the red tape and want to build your own future. Jump in.