Salary Range: $60K – $70K
Our client, a digital advertising agency in Albuquerque, New Mexico, seeks an experienced and creative Art Director/Designer who will lead the design team and be responsible for hands-on production as well. The Art Director/Designer collaborates with strategists, copywriters, account executives, and designers to translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative campaigns that meet overall campaign goals. The right person for this position is comfortable juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and is focused on delivering results beyond the client’s expectations.
As Art Director/Designer you will:
- Lead and mentor the design team as well as take responsibility as an individual producer.
- Work with copywriters and other team members to generate concepts and ideas that accomplish strategic goals.
- Produce high-quality, multimedia brand campaigns for multiple clients across all platforms, including digital, broadcast, print, direct mail, outdoor, and special events.
- Move work from concept to execution within deadlines and budgets.
- Present completed ideas to clients and internal teams.
- Stay on top of industry trends and maintain best practices.
- Minimum 5 years design experience in an agency environment, at least 3 of which have been in a position with management responsibilities
- Conceptual thinking with practical application
- Strong portfolio demonstrating excellent graphic design skills
- Hands-on experience with logo design, typography, color, web design, print production, image selection, and package design.
- Ability to balance big picture concepts with the details of hands-on production
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Ability to incorporate feedback and communicate clear direction and expectations
- Ability to shoot and edit video content preferred$
If you’re interested, please submit a cover letter and résumé.