Our client, Marketing Doctor in Northampton, Massachusetts, is looking for a passionate and driven Account Manager to join their growing Client Services team. As an Account Manager you are an advocate – the voice of the client internally and the voice of Marketing Doctor externally. Your role is to be a strategic partner to clients, a mentor to team members, and to build sustainable long-term relationships that ensure the success and profitability of the agency.
As Account Manager you will:
- Build client business, stakeholder relationships, and the expertise of staff and colleagues.
- Clearly and concisely communicate complex ideas and creative vision in a confident and poised manner.
- Model a passion for leading clients to success and developing effective strategies in an ever-changing landscape.
- Provide foresight and vision in leading clients to reach their goals.
- Marry analysis, strategy, and creativity to achieve outstanding results.
- Lead internal teams to meet client and agency objectives.
- Manage multiple priorities, relationships, and goals simultaneously with aplomb and grit..
- Experience in Account Management, Professional Services, Project Management, Advertising, and/or Marketing
- 5+ years client management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Outstanding communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Strong and verifiable track record of being a leader and collaborative team player
- Dedication to aggressive continuing education and professional development
- Proven capacity for successful fiscal management, forecasting, and goal attainment
If you’re interested, please submit a cover letter and résumé.
Marketing Doctor placed 2nd nationally in Best Places to Work in the USA for small businesses in 2019 and was named to the Inc. 500 List of Fastest-Growing Companies in the U.S. in both 2019 and 2020. They are industry leaders who live, breathe, and work by their core values:
- SMARTS (like, very smart)
- AMBITION (they’re going places, and you should be too!)
- GOOD-NATURED (they protect their treasured company culture)
Are you ready to love going to work every day and be a marketing rock star? Apply today!