Salary Range: $75,000-$80,000
Our client, Creating Results, a growing full-service strategic marketing and sales agency based in Woodbridge, VA, is currently seeking an Account Director. Creating Results works with clients who serve mature consumers, with focus in senior living and 55+ real estate. The successful candidate will work closely with client contacts on their assigned accounts as the face of the agency. You will guide the overall account strategy and work closely with the creative and media teams to oversee the implementation of client’s integrated marketing plans.
As Account Director you will:
- Oversee marketing plan strategy, account direction, and account growth for a portfolio of clients, achieving monthly billing and profitability goals.
- Provide clients with strategic input and subject matter expertise, pulling in relevant internal and external experts as needed.
- Guide clients to achieve maximum ROI by providing performance data and suggestions for optimizations or new initiatives.
- Present creative concepts and sell the business goal behind marketing tactics to clients.
- Lead account and execution teams to produce work on strategy, on time, and on budget.
- Represent the agency at industry conferences and develop relationships with senior leadership at client and prospect organizations.
- Assist in creating proposals and pitching new business.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism, marketing, or related area of study
- 5-7 years of experience in integrated marketing, preferably in an agency setting
- Experience in senior living or 55+ is significant plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
If you’re interested, please submit a cover letter and résumé.
Creating Results isn’t just a name. It’s what they do…every day. They’re innovators. They’re problems solvers. They have a passion for senior housing sales and marketing and have a vision to empower people ages 50+ to enjoy purposeful lives of freedom, opportunity, and dignity. They’re big enough to offer end-to-end services, small enough to care.