Account Development Executive
Our client, Firmidable, a niche advertising agency in New Orleans, is looking for an Account Development Executive who can manage a book of clients as well as play a vital role in the agency’s business development efforts. The Account Development Executive advocates on behalf of clients and adds value to the client-agency relationship with analysis, insights, and strategies to improve client results. The person in this role will also serve as the account executive for Firmidable itself and will be a key member of the business development team as the agency seeks to acquire new clients and expand into additional legal fields, markets, and services.
As Account Development Executive you will:
- Act as brand manager and advocate for clients and regularly evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing efforts and identify opportunities to enhance value for clients.
- Work with various agency departments to ensure all client work moves through the agency in a timely and efficient manner with high attention to detail and quality.
- Work in concert with the New Business Director (currently the agency president) in all aspects of business development (research, proposal development, presentations, strategic follow up, etc.)
- Facilitate weekly new business meetings that report the status of active prospect leads and new business initiatives.
- Develop effective, branded presentations and supporting materials that help the New Business Director convert more prospects to clients.
- Actively keep apprised of all relevant agency, industry, and market developments and be a student of agency best practices.
- At least 5 years of account management experience in an advertising or digital agency.
- Digital/interactive account experience is required. Having broadcast account experience is a plus.
- A positive, independently motivated, and team-focused attitude with a passion for continuous improvement
- Ability to communicate in a persuasive and engaging manner
- Exceptional planning and prioritization skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate and recognize problems and to analyze the situation and information to resolve those challenges
- Advanced knowledge Microsoft Outlook, Work, PowerPoint, and Excel (experience with Workamajig and CRMs like InfusionSoft (Keap) is a plus)
- Ability to effectively delegate to, manage, and develop junior staff
- Energy necessary to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you’re interested, please click the apply button below to submit a cover letter and résumé.
Firmidable is a passionate, tight-knit, full-service advertising and consulting agency located in the beautiful Garden District of New Orleans, America’s most fascinating city. The agency specializes in high quality legal marketing. As a niche agency working from Maine to Hawaii, its attorney-clients hire Firmidable because it is THE expert in its field. If you think legal is only about car crashes and cheesy slogans, you are invited to learn more. Firmidable knows how Americans choose their lawyers, and its creative advertising and digital campaigns reflect that expertise.