BUDGET DOCUMENT TECHNOLOGY
Sales Manager (NH)
Our client, Budget Document Technology, is looking for a motivated, results-driven Sales Manager to maximize the potential of their New Hampshire sales team. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs in an effective way. The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading a team of Sales Representatives and holding them accountable to established systems, goals, and performance measures. If you are competitive, financially motivated, and capable of leading a team, we’re interested in talking with you!
As Sales Manager you will:
- Lead the management and development of a sales team that can succeed in growing revenue and profits.
- Provide hands-on support for sales representatives as they generate leads and close new deals.
- Recommend and establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs.
- Develop the team to successfully sell business equipment in the current BDT markets and identify new markets.
- Meet with customers to discuss their needs and to assess the quality of the company’s relationship with them.
- Recommend pricing strategies for high-profile customers that will achieve sales and profit goals.
- Assess the competitive landscape and institute changes in response to shifts in the market.
- Direct weekly sales meetings to discuss progress and resolve issues of the sales team.
- At least 10 years of direct or outside B2B sales experience
- At least 3 years of sales management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration preferred
- Track record of exceptional sales performance
- Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing abilities
- Exceptional presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills
- Ability to assess, train, and motivate a sales team
- Familiarity with CRM software and solid general computer and PC networks experience
If you’re interested, please submit a cover letter and résumé.
Since 1989 Budget Document Technology has been growing and committed to providing our customers with office solutions today, and the assurance that they will be there to support them tomorrow. They accomplish this by making local decisions and continually reinvesting in resources and people to keep their client organizations operating effectively. As an independently owned, New England company, they offer a customer intimacy by having vested ownership that is “in the shop” each and every day, accessible, and understands that they are here to serve. They are exclusively focused on office imaging technology and have aligned themselves with some of the leading names in the industry as fully-authorized dealerships, allowing them to provide flexible options to meet client needs. They have a staff of dedicated employees, constantly pushing themselves to learn new products, or solve client applications.