Director of Account Services
Our client, BKM Marketing, a boutique marketing agency in Braintree, Massachusetts, seeks an experienced Director of Account Services to play a vital role in delivering mutually successful relationships with multiple clients, primarily in the financial services industry. The Director of Account Services has ultimate responsibility for ensuring that BKM Marketing meets or surpasses client business objectives. If you enjoy navigating complex relationships with multiple personality types – including c-suite executives, project managers, creative directors, and operations staff – then this position may be for you!
As Director of Account Services you will:
- Lead the management of multiple client relationships, serving as the primary agency contact for all stakeholders.
- Master client business priorities including economic levers, pain points and industry trends and design cost-effective solutions.
- Develop deep strategic client relationships to build a loyal client base that actively advocates for the agency.
- Develop and deliver new project proposals, strategy briefs, progress reports, results analyses, and client presentations.
- Lead day-to-day account activities in collaboration with internal and external partners to ensure successful project implementation.
- Support business development initiatives within existing and prospective clients.
- Oversee all deliverables of the extended agency team to ensure client expectations are met.
- 10+ years managing client relationships in a marketing agency or consulting firm, ideally serving banks and other financial institutions
- Proven track record of successful business development, both with existing clients and prospects
- Experience managing the creative process to develop traditional and digital marketing programs
- Ability to identify opportunities and trends and communicate them to clients in a compelling manner
- Capacity to handle high-pressure situations with patience, tenacity, and tact
- Capability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment
- Adaptability to manage evolving and competing priorities with tight deadlines
- Nearly flawless attention to detail as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Genuine interest in the financial services industry, particularly the banking sector
- BA or MBA in a relevant field of study
Interested? Please click the apply button below to submit a cover letter and résumé.
BKM Marketing is an award-winning boutique marketing agency and consultancy founded in 2002. The firm values its multiple long-term relationships with clients in the Northeast and across the country. They prioritize delivering extraordinary client experiences that produce attractive returns on marketing investment. They are well known for their expertise in the Banking and Financial Services industries, and they also provide a wide range of marketing services to other companies that value their results-driven approach to marketing.